Wednesday, April 30, 2008

American Idol

Who else has this dirty little secret, every year I say this time I won't watch American Idol...again I am sucked in, I was on charter recently on board a motoryacht that had satalite tv hook up, luckily for me our charter guests from New York were fans of the show, they would shout for me to come up to the salon after every commercial break was over, I was running between the galley (where I was prepping their desert) mini key lime cheese cakes with a toffee swirl - in case you wanted to know.
Had a great day with my friend Deb hadn't seen her since the infamous yacht that will remain nameless debackle, poor Deb hung in there above and beyond human suffering, if they gave out gold medals for outstanding performance on a sinking ship she would surely get the gold.

The walk over the mountain to Cane Garden Bay was lovely, we had a chance to catch up and exercise at the same time, a nice light lunch at the Big Banana Resturant, a quick swim in the clear blue waters of the Caribbean, and then off to town for a much needed pedicure, and to finish my perfect day.....American Idol.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Hi Lisa!

Love the new blog. I remember well our trip to Cane Garden Bay where we sat at a beach bar there and ate hamburgers. Its was the first time I tried that Caribbean Hot Sauce.

I'll add you to my blog feed (so I get notified of every new blog post you do). Now, let's see some photos too

:)

wanderlust said...

Thanks for that yeah I have to add some new photos for sure,