Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Welcome

Hi Everyone welcome - I am new to the blogging thing so please bare with me. Well here I am sitting on my balcony looking out at harbour of Tortola from up here on the hillside the lights of the yachts in the marina are so pretty they always remind me of Christmas. Here I am 15yr later living and chefing on yachts in the Caribbean, it feels like only yesterday that I left Australia with my then boyfriend Peter to start this adventure with my family and friends betting on how long I would last....I showed them, now I am soon to embark on a new adventure - Yacht broker bringing me closer to home ( Australia) I am nervous will I be able to settle back into a regular life as a landlubber? Check out my website by logging onto www.bluesapphirecharters.com

No comments: