Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bonjour Annecy

I am really excited in July I am heading off for a week to Annecy in the French Alps to see my good Aussie friend Penny and her family who have relocated there. I have never got to that part of France so it will be all new. Well it is that time again - work! Where did my days off go? Managed to squeeze in time with my friends , Debbie is off to Canada at the end of this month so it was great to have a chance to see her before she left. Went to a BVI boatshow party, saw the new Tapas bar at the Dove, got in a couple of swims at Brewers Bay, Cane Garden Bay and Prospect Reef Hotel Pool which is always empty of people. Start a charter tomorrow with 6 guests from the States and Captain Mike ( also American) making the most of today relaxing and watching bad tv....E channel stuff. Talk soon Lisa

2 comments:

Penny said...

We are so excited you are coming to visit! Have a great charter :)

wanderlust said...

merci madam have been bragging to mates here and charter guests...they think they have it good sailing around the Caribbean but it's not the French Alps is it!