Friday, November 14, 2008

WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?

Hmmm....where do I start, probably at the beginning, I left the BVI at the end August 08 hugging goodbye my beloved Carlton, what a sweet man. Flew onto the US for the pilgramage home to the land of Oz, did my usual stop of a day in LA booked into my LAX Holiday Inn, found out that I still had phone reception from my BVI phone so was able to chat to Carlton with ease so nice to hear his voice. Flew out of LA at 11.20pm for that lovely 14hr flight home to Brisvegas, where I was greeted by my wonderful mum and dad waiting at the arrival gate . Home to the Gap - there was Elle our adorable Cairn Terrier ( a save from the pound) and at the age of 15 looking as sprightly as always. Had 2 weeks to hang in Brisbane with Dad, Elle and meet with Sara and my beautiful God Kids ( Josie, Stuart, and Zali) before heading off to the Continent of Africa - South Africa to be exact but not before discovering that my uterus had been growing some nice little thybroids, of course these things always seem to happen at the last minute, in for day surgery and out days before the long 18hr trip to South Africa......

No comments: